Facilities and contact information
- Iyadani 72-1, Yoshino, Naka-cho, Naka-gun, Tokushima
- 9:30 – 16:30
- Every Monday (or the following Tuesday if Monday is a national holiday) Year-End & New Year Holiday(December 29 – January 1)
- Management and Planning Strategies Division, Tokushima Prefectural Public Enterprise Bureau
- 1-1, bandai-cho, Tokushima-shi, Tokushima
TEL 088-621-3256 FAX 088-621-2877
Delivering information facebook
Access to Museum
- By car
- 1h 20min drive from Tokushima through Route 55 and Route 195
- By Public Bus
- From Tokushima Station (Nyudani Line, Transfer at Tachibana Station, Anan) About 2h 20min from Tokushima to Kawaguchi (About 50min from Tachibana Station, Anan)
〉Check the Tokushima Bus website for details.
There are 2 parking areas available.
The parking area No.1 has space for 5 and parking area No.2 has space for 25.
Parking area No.1 is located behind the museum.To get to parking area No.2, you need to drive through the dam body, turn right and go straight.
There is one parking space for people with disabilities in front of the entrance to the museum.
It’s prohibited to park at the front of the museum except for the handicapped visitors.
Also, when you are coming to the museum from the No.2 parking area, you can check out some of the outdoor exhibition like “The waterwheel (Turbine) runner” and “Miniature water generating equipment”.
* The parking area No.2 will not be available from November 2021 due to construction work.
- The waterwheel (Turbine) runner
- Miniature water generating equipment
- The external appearance of the museum
- Surrounding landscape of the museum
- parking area No.1
- parking area No.2
- disabled parking
Parking Lot map